Want to know how to help your pet live a long, healthful life? In an exclusive interview, “Live with Dr. Lisa Newman,” Lisa Newman, N.D. and PhD, explains why commercial pet food and conventional veterinary care may actually be cutting your pet’s life short.
Just as we see in people, the pet population is succumbing to increasing degenerative disease. But it’s no coincidence: We’re feeding our pets many of the same disease-causing ingredients that are used in the junk foods people eat. Check out the label on your pet’s food or treats. You’ll probably find it contains white rice or corn (refined grains) and salt, and sometimes even sugar or corn syrup. These are the same processed food ingredients that contribute to diabetes, hypertension and cancer in people.
But this is only the beginning of the story. When you start to really research how commercial pet foods are made, the ingredients list becomes truly horrifying. Did you know that recycled shoe leather is an acceptable ingredient? Even euthanized dogs and cats are “acceptable” ingredients in pet food.
I recently had an opportunity to interview Dr. Newman, a pet nutrition expert who is also the owner of Azmira Holistic Animal Care. She gave me an insider’s view of what really goes on in the pet food industry, and she told me why pets are more diseased than ever. Dr. Newman also explained how to protect your pet with quality products and natural therapies.
Read all this and more in “Live with Dr. Lisa Newman,” available for downloading now at:
In this fascinating interview, Dr. Newman shares vital information such as:
- Why most commercial pet food supplements contain highly toxic ingredients
- Which foods you should never give your pets
- Why vegetarian pet food isn’t a healthy alternative for your pet
- How monthly flea, tick and heartworm medications are contributing to canine lymphoma
- Why puppies and senior dogs need more vitamin C than adult dogs
- Which table scraps are good for dogs and which ones you shouldn’t give them
- Why the number of dogs and cats with food allergies is rising
- Why supplements containing only one vitamin or mineral don’t work well for pets
- Which ingredients help keep your pet’s digestive tract clean and healthy
- How kelp promotes a healthy, shiny coat
- Why yucca is especially good for dogs
- How nutritious foods can add many healthy years to a pet’s life
- Why pets need highly concentrated supplements
If you have pets, you will definitely want to read this interview with Dr. Newman. As a holistic pet health consultant, she has helped hundreds of animals overcome disease. In some cases, Dr. Newman has even healed animals who were so sick that their veterinarians recommended putting the animals to sleep.
In this interview, you’ll learn how to start giving your pet the nutrition it needs to avoid disease and live a long, healthy life. You will also discover why you may want to give your dog or cat nutritional supplements, and how to know which ones are best.
These are just a few examples of the fascinating tips Dr. Newman shared with me. Want to learn more? Download “Live with Dr. Lisa Newman” right now and read it yourself:
To your health,
– Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Please note that Gateway’s Needy Animals is not a veterinary service nor do we dispense medical advice for you or your pets. This information is presented here for your information only and to broaden your understanding of the options available for pet health and care.